In the brave new world of physical distancing, when so many of the digital forensics events get canceled or postponed, we want to fill the void and keep the conversation going.
Atola is inviting you to our virtual booth. Starting May 20, we will be available for an hour-long live conversation every week on Wednesdays.
Just follow this link: meet.google.com/xho-cbni-pkf
Wanna see our tools in action? No problem!
And ask us:
- how to image more drives, faster
- why replacing a dozen imagers with one gets a whole lab to acquire evidence faster
- how to create an automated workflow that includes a hardware imager
- how to extract and remove unknown ATA passwords
- how to detect and get access to hidden areas on drives
- how to image data from damaged media and verify such images
- or anything else!
Meet our staff including the engineers who develop and design Atola imagers. Join the meeting next Wednesday at 12:00 PM EDT (6:00 PM CET).
Talk to you soon!
Director of Marketing Yulia believes that with a product that is exceptionally good at solving tasks of forensic experts, marketing is about explaining its capabilities to the users and advocating on the users' behalf to ensure Atola keeps on adding value and raising the bar for the industry.