We are very pleased to announce the official launch of our new fantastic product – Atola Taskforce.
What is Atola TaskForce?
It all starts with a routine problem. The problem that people face every day spending more and more effort to solve. During our conferences and private communications with customers throughout the last 3 years, we found the most critical issue is:
Evidence acquisition time that has been increasing every year
Atola TaskForce is designed to solve this challenge.
TaskForce enables the simultaneous imaging of 8 or even more drives reaching the total performance of 15 TB per hour. This new power hides in hardware that has the compact dimensions of a modern gaming console.
You and your peers can manage the system via a browser from any device with any OS. It may be your desktop PC, laptop, tablet, smartphone or the built-in TaskForce touch screen.
We are sure you will be blown away by the capabilities of the system:
- 12+ parallel imaging sessions
- 18 ports with embedded and switchable write protection
- Damaged drive support
- Two 10Gb Ethernet ports for faster imaging
- Standalone mode
- Simultaneous multi-user access via web-based UI
- Gorgeous 12-inch touch screen with 2736 x 1824 resolution
Find out more about Atola TaskForce at our renewed website.
We hope you are as excited as we are. Let’s get this new imaging revolution started!
- Wipe multiple drives in Atola Insight Forensic 5.2 - May 26, 2022
- Logical imaging in TaskForce 2022.4 - April 11, 2022
- Atola Insight Forensic 5.1.1 new release - December 23, 2021