Atola Bandura is one of the best solutions for the data recovery market as it is a powerful imager, wiper and tester for professional use. Every new release means fresh and well thought-out improvements, and incredible opportunities.
What’s new in Bandura 2.0?
Here are the latest firmware changes:
- Speed of imaging, wiping, and repairing increased up to 30%;
- More strong support of SSD disks attached to Target port;
- Correct DCO and HPA processing for disks larger than 2 TB;
- New complete icons on buttons.
Atola Bandura 2.0 hardware unit has the following improvements:
- More physical security to SATA- ports;
- New touchscreen with a strong resistance to ESD;
- Renewed hardware platform with 20% increased performance.
Atola Bandura 2.0 benefits
As a result every Bandura customer receives these advantages:
- The time-saving unit makes your work more efficient;
- The high speed rate ensures great results;
- You can achieve maximum goals with minimum efforts;
- There’s no need for additional learning;
- It helps you to save money and earn more;
- The compact unit and the aesthetic look make you differ from competitors.
Additionally, Atola Bandura includes wide set of important features in data recovery such as excellent work with damaged hard disk drives, safe disk wiping of 2 disks simultaneously, securing checksum calculation MD5/SHA, precise byte-to-byte comparing, repairing bad sectors, and others.
Where to dowload Atola Bandura 2.0 firmware
Download the latest firmware update here: Atola Bandura 2.0
Your feedback is very welcomed
What features do you like the most in Atola Bandura?
Did you feel any speed increase with the latest release?
- Atola TaskForce 2020.7.1 introduces RAID and connectivity features - October 1, 2020
- Forensic RAID rebuild in Atola TaskForce 2020.7 - July 30, 2020
- Q&A during the Interpol Digital Forensics Expert Group 2020 - June 19, 2020