We are launching version 2018.1.3 of Atola TaskForce.
This release includes access to password-protected servers. It allows saving image files on such servers, imaging or calculating hash of the files located there, etc.
To create an image file on a password-protected server:
1) Click Image button in the left-side menu
2) Select the source device
3) Click SELECT FILE in FILE section of the target device menu and click Continue.
4) In the file dialog, click the server from the list. If the server does not appear in the list, click Refresh icon to search for all available directories. If the server still does not appear in the list, click Connect.
5) Whether you have selected the server from the list, or clicked Connect, Connect to server dialog box will open. Here, you need to enter the name of the server and fill out login details including domain or workgroup and click Connect. To learn these details, contact your network admin.
NB. TaskForce supports NTLM protocol, which is enabled by default in Active Directory and Windows.
6) Go to the folder on the server where you need to store your image, and click the Plus icon in the right bottom corner of the window.
7) Enter the name of the new image file and select the format. Click Create button.
8) Click Continue button.
9) Check your imaging settings and click Start button to proceed with imaging.
- RAID imaging made easy with Atola TaskForce - May 3, 2022
- Video: TaskForce 2022.4 new functionality walkthrough - April 20, 2022
- When TaskForce’s integration into your automation solution is a game changer - March 16, 2022
Director of Marketing Yulia believes that with a product that is exceptionally good at solving tasks of forensic experts, marketing is about explaining its capabilities to the users and advocating on the users' behalf to ensure Atola keeps on adding value and raising the bar for the industry.