We are launching version 2018.1.3 of Atola TaskForce.
This release includes access to password-protected servers. It allows saving image files on such servers, imaging or calculating hash of the files located there, etc.
To create an image file on a password-protected server:
1) Click Image button in the left-side menu
2) Select the source device
3) Click SELECT FILE in FILE section of the target device menu and click Continue.
4) In the file dialog, click the server from the list. If the server does not appear in the list, click Refresh icon to search for all available directories. If the server still does not appear in the list, click Connect.
5) Whether you have selected the server from the list, or clicked Connect, Connect to server dialog box will open. Here, you need to enter the name of the server and fill out login details including domain or workgroup and click Connect. To learn these details, contact your network admin.
NB. TaskForce supports NTLM protocol, which is enabled by default in Active Directory and Windows.
6) Go to the folder on the server where you need to store your image, and click the Plus icon in the right bottom corner of the window.
7) Enter the name of the new image file and select the format. Click Create button.
8) Click Continue button.
9) Check your imaging settings and click Start button to proceed with imaging.
- XFS, RAID 10 and new imaging features. TaskForce 2021.8 is here! - September 8, 2021
- Imaging and hot plug of NVMe drives with DiskSense 2 - August 19, 2021
- The Story of Atola Insight hardware - July 13, 2021