We are delighted to announce the release of Atola Insight Forensic 4.9!
The full list of Atola Insight Forensic 4.9 changes can be found here: Atola Insight Forensic Changelog.
Supported interfaces and functionality
Thunderbolt extension enables Insight to work on all MacBooks with the following interfaces:
- Thunderbolt 2
- Thunderbolt 3 (2016 – 2017 models)
With the help of Thunderbolt extension module you can perform such operations:
- hash calculation
- hash verification
- media scan
- file recovery
2016 and 2017 generations of MacBooks have non-extractable SSD drives, so the only way to handle such drives is by booting the MacBook in Target mode. In fact, with Insight’s Thunderbolt extension you can operate on all Macbooks the same way, hard drive extraction is no longer necessary.
If you want to learn more about other 4.9 changes, visit this page: Atola Insight Forensic Changelog.
Where to buy
If you still do not have an Atola Insight Forensic and would like to place an order, this can be done directly via Atola Technology, or from a distributor near you:
Please contact our Atola Technology sales to receive more specific information:
- Call us: +1 888 540-2010, +1 416 833-3501 10am – 6pm ET
- Or email us: http://atola.com/support/inquiry.html?type=1
P.S. Dear customers, we appreciate your feedback and will take it into account when making changes to the product. Therefore, please feel free to write your thoughts or ideas as comments below.
- XFS, RAID 10 and new imaging features. TaskForce 2021.8 is here! - September 8, 2021
- Imaging and hot plug of NVMe drives with DiskSense 2 - August 19, 2021
- The Story of Atola Insight hardware - July 13, 2021