Atola team congratulates you on the upcoming Christmas and New Year holidays! Therefore, we decided to release this minor software update of Atola Insight – 5.1.1 version.
While we are working on new features you’ll see in the next 5.2 update, the released version improves stability in several modules. And, of course, it supports both units:
DiskSense 2 unit only:
- Stability issue with imaging Macbooks via Thunderbolt extension
- Redundant symbols could show up on the IP Display.
Saving report To PDF/HTML could omit statistic fields like Sectors calculated in Chinese/Japanese languages.
Diagnostics. “Current channel is not AHCIChannel” exception in the Diagnostic report appearing for some SAS drive models.
Possible error when connecting to DiskSense unit with expired subscription.
“Unable to load DLL zlib1.dll” message during software installation
Chinese/Japanese languages. Fixed around dozen of minor issues in texts.
You can download the latest update here: Insight Forensic 5.1.1
Where to buy
If you still do not have an Atola Insight Forensic and would like to place an order, contact Atola Technology directly, or a distributor near you:
Please contact Atola Technology sales department to receive more specific information:
- Call us: +1 888 540-2010, +1 416 833-3501 10am – 6pm ET
- Or email us
P.S. Dear customers, we appreciate your feedback and take it into consideration when updating our products. Please feel free to write your thoughts and ideas in the comments section below.
- Wipe multiple drives in Atola Insight Forensic 5.2 - May 26, 2022
- Logical imaging in TaskForce 2022.4 - April 11, 2022
- Atola Insight Forensic 5.1.1 new release - December 23, 2021