Today Atola Insight Forensic has become available for ordering. It’s our brand new system for smart data recovery from damaged drives. We have been working hard to create such a fast and efficient tool for forensic experts and data recovery labs.
Key features of Atola Insight Forensic:
- New small and powerful DiskSense unit with 9 ports (4xSATA 3.0, 4xUSB 3.0, 1xIDE). See the technical specification.
- Extremely fast imaging and other operations with speeds of up to 450 MB/s. See the benchmark of Atola Insight Forensic.
- Support of USB hard drives and any USB flash devices. USB card reader support.
- Ability to run multiple concurrent tasks over different hard drives, images, USB devices.
- Imaging to multiple targets.
- Secondary Ethernet port for remote SSH access.
How to order
You can order from us directly, or from a distributor near you:
- Wipe multiple drives in Atola Insight Forensic 5.2 - May 26, 2022
- Logical imaging in TaskForce 2022.4 - April 11, 2022
- Atola Insight Forensic 5.1.1 new release - December 23, 2021
Scott · August 1, 2014 at 12:15 am
The latest update that was announced was Insight 3.3. Are all of those features listed in the change log ( http://old-insight.atola.com/changelog.html ) already supported by the Atola Insight Forensic running 4.x? If not, will there be an update for that soon as well?
Vitaliy Mokosiy · August 1, 2014 at 8:40 am
Yes, all new features and optimizations represented in 3.3 will appear in 4.1. Another set of planned 4.1 changes is regarding improvement of Insight Forensic stability.