Today Atola Insight Forensic has become available for ordering. It’s our brand new system for smart data recovery from damaged drives. We have been working hard to create such a fast and efficient tool for forensic experts and data recovery labs.
Key features of Atola Insight Forensic:
- New small and powerful DiskSense unit with 9 ports (4xSATA 3.0, 4xUSB 3.0, 1xIDE). See the technical specification.
- Extremely fast imaging and other operations with speeds of up to 450 MB/s. See the benchmark of Atola Insight Forensic.
- Support of USB hard drives and any USB flash devices. USB card reader support.
- Ability to run multiple concurrent tasks over different hard drives, images, USB devices.
- Imaging to multiple targets.
- Secondary Ethernet port for remote SSH access.
How to order
You can order from us directly, or from a distributor near you:
- Atola TaskForce 2020.7.1 introduces RAID and connectivity features - October 1, 2020
- Forensic RAID rebuild in Atola TaskForce 2020.7 - July 30, 2020
- Q&A during the Interpol Digital Forensics Expert Group 2020 - June 19, 2020