Today we are introducing our new product – Atola Battery.
The forensic world has been becoming more and more mobile. This is the reason why our team decided to come up with our first battery solution. It will help make your life less dependent on the availability of an electrical network when using Atola Insight Forensic. There are two main forensic use cases we see and want to emphasize.
- Start image acquisition even when there is no electrical power.
- Protect working DiskSense unit from power loss.
- Work time: 3 hours 30 minutes, when imaging source HDD to target HDD with MD5 calculation
- Standby time: more than 5 hours
- Full charging: 2 hours
- Capacity: 148 Wh
- Input/output: 19V DC
- Chemical: Lithium-ion
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 7.3 x 2.1 in (192 x 185 x 54 mm)
- Weight: 3.5 lb (1.6 kg)
- LED charge indicators
- Quiet mode switch
- Сhaining with 1 or 2 additional batteries
Battery chaining is an exclusive feature from Atola Technology.
Imagine that you have two or three Atola batteries. All of them have standard DC inputs and outputs and are internally designed to be linked together. As a result, you will receive a cumulative effect—charges of all the batteries aggregate as a sum of distinct charges. This is how your battery work time can increase to up to more than 10 hours.
Where to buy
The batteries are already in stock and ready to be shipped. You can purchase Atola battery following this link:
Please contact our Atola Technology sales to receive more specific information:
- Calls us: +1 888 540-2010, +1 416 833-3501 10am – 6pm ET
- Or email us: http://atola.com/support/inquiry.html?type=1
- Forensic RAID rebuild in Atola TaskForce 2020.7 - July 30, 2020
- Q&A during the Interpol Digital Forensics Expert Group 2020 - June 19, 2020
- Insight Forensic 4.16 released with E01 segmented images - May 5, 2020