Among the first users of Atola TaskForce, there are many owners of Atola Insight Forensic systems.
Cases from Atola Insight Forensic can easily be imported into TaskForce. First, export cases from Insight’s case management system.
To import cases from Insight’s case management system,
1) click Cases in the top left corner of the TaskForce page
2) click the Import button at the bottom of the page.
3) In the file selector, find the zip file that contains cases from Insight’s case management system.
Importing will take a few minutes. Then you will be redirected to the report with the list of all imported cases.
Now all cases are a part of TaskForce’s case management system.
NB Reports exported from Atola Insight Forensic system and imported to Atola TaskForce have a slightly different format: their header is contained in a box.
- Q&A team about Atola imagers at GPEC and Forensics Europe Expo - June 30, 2022
- Video: TaskForce 2022.4 new functionality walkthrough - April 20, 2022
- When TaskForce’s integration into your automation solution is a game changer - March 16, 2022
Director of Marketing Yulia believes that with a product that is exceptionally good at solving tasks of forensic experts, marketing is about explaining its capabilities to the users and advocating on the users' behalf to ensure Atola keeps on adding value and raising the bar for the industry.