We are glad to inform you about new exciting feature of the second version of DiskSense unit – DiskSense Ethernet. It solves the problem of speed limitation by USB 2.0 interface completely.
Steps to achieve a high speed of imaging
- If you have DiskSense Ethernet unit, you should attach one disk as source and another disk as destination to it.
- Run the latest version of Atola Insight.
- Click on Imaging and make a very short setup of your disk duplication process.
- Start imaging!
As a result you will see something like this:
In the current case we can see that data is being copied from SAMSUNG HD250HJ to WDC WD800AAJS-00PSA0 with overall speed of 47 MB/s.
- Q&A during the Interpol Digital Forensics Expert Group 2020 - June 19, 2020
- Insight Forensic 4.16 released with E01 segmented images - May 5, 2020
- How we create Atola products - April 23, 2020