Atola team is excited to announce arrival of the latest Atola Insight Forensic 4.15 release. From now on Insight supports imaging into a file on an encrypted target drive and is reinforced with a number of other great features.
Target image encryption
Using VeraCrypt with a 256-bit AES algorithm for strong data encryption, Atola Insight Forensic allows creating exFAT partition on the target drive, locking it with your password.
After the imaging session is completed, a user can safely plug the target drive into his/her computer and quickly find the VeraCrypt volume. To safely access encrypted data from your drive, simply use the password set prior to the imaging session.
Imaging to a file on a target drive:
- Create encrypted password-protected VeraCrypt volume on a target drive to store images
- Save image report in the target folder option supported for image files on target drives
- Support of damaged USB flash sticks in read-only mode
- A new format for Save image report in the target folder option – Text (Simplified)
Improved support of 4Kn drives
Identification and detection of locked WD Smartware drives
SSD Trim became a non-blocking operation: multi-tasking is available after SSD Trim is started
DiskSense information window shows MAC address of the active Ethernet card
- SMART. Fixed incorrect Power on Time for Samsung IDE drives
- Attempt to open E01 file froze the software if the file was involved with a different task
- Issue with changing IP from Dynamic to Static
- Removed 20-second connection delay when switching between DiskSense units
Where to buy
If you would like to place an order for Atola Insight Forensic or extend the subscription to make use of this software updated, this can be done directly via Atola Technology, or from a distributor near you.
Please contact our Atola Technology sales to receive more specific information:
- Call us: +1 888 540-2010, +1 416 833-3501 10am – 6pm ET
- Or email us
P.S. Dear customers, we appreciate your feedback and always take it into account when making changes to the product. Please feel free to write your thoughts or ideas as comments below.